Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Flash Done! And Here Comes The Last Few "Attacks"!

Finally finish Flash. It's not one of the worse kind of things, but can be managed. Thank god! *PheW* Thank you so much to Ei Kai!! You saved my day from Flash attack! Hahaha... :)) And also thank you so much to Eng Lip, you help me lots in my CGs. :D Thanks! Love ya guys! *MuaKs*

Now time to proceed on to my next few assignments. First would be DF (horrible assignment), then English and last would be MLE. I can't stand DF, seriously. But then, I love animation so much. But I wouldn't mind drawing and sketching for FA though. :D

English, reports. A bit boring, but easier to manage. Don't know why. Perhaps it is just what I am good in, I think.

MLE. No idea about what we are suppose to do. Although we have done the presentation, but it was really a last minute work. So last minute that I don't know how did we manage to pull it off. Gosh, I hope we scored an okay mark. :)

By the way, I forgot something real BIG! Happy Belated Birthday Ei Kai! Sorry for taking up your time yesterday night. Really wanna give you a big big hug for the help yesterday night. :D *HuGs*

No comments: