Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Free McD!

Guess what, today I had free McD! A set of Happy Meal and 2 McFlurrys which I do not need to pay at all! It's not that my friend "belanja" me, it's that the cashier forgot to ask us to pay! Hahaha... *GigglEs* Man, this is so funny. Really cannot tahan. How can a international company forget to collect payment from customers? Kakaka... and I thought this is not HB2, because HB2 always ask us to pay later if we don't have small change. Hahaha... *GigglEs* Next time I must go back to the same counter with the same cashier lady and at the same day and time! Wakakaka.. *LaugHs*

6 comments:

Joon Liang said...

wei... u ar... very kiam siap and not sporting. you eat people's things... pay la... run away pula... cis cis cis

plue-chan said...

wah...what la... aiyo...ur guai sun la... he say nvm wor... :P

Joon Liang said...

both also not guai.. u also same la... he say nvm, then u also nvm la... ppl making business ler

plue-chan said...

yor...dun like that la.... :((make me sad dee

Choi Kim (CK) said...

not honest wan oooh....there's no free food in this world ok???? :p

plue-chan said...

:((... sei lo...why all scold me? i also feel guily wan u know... :((