Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy :D

Today I did a few modifications to my blog. I added some links and intend to put up images and also mp3 into my blog. But sad thing is, I don't have a place to upload my mp3 yet, but I have found a plce to upload my pictures! Kekeke... Gonna upload a few favourite pictures of mine. *GigglEs*

These are a few pictures that I love most!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this one was taken in Bukit Tinggi... nice eh? :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
During my 18th b-day party! Girls, we rock man!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Only girls... the few crazy and nutty headed girls around the block! :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our VAD96A and Ah Soh... kekeke... :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our VAD96A and Kenny! So proud of ya!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey... our VAD is not complete without our beloved "kai lou dao" Lam Hin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My precious and most respected "sister", Yong Ying. Gonna miss you so much when you graduate... :((

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AVAD 2004/2005 Committee... love ya guys! :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Choi Kim, Gah Yoong, Yong Ying and me! Nice "floor mat", don't you think? :P

Here you go... the few pictures that I love alot. Enjoy. Will post up more when I have the time or when I have new pics. :D *WinKs*

No comments: