Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, March 31, 2005

When It's Too Tired....

I am having a stressful week lately. Don't know why. Maybe it's because of my own nature, I get stressful easily. When I get stressful and tired, I can only think of sleep and sleep and sleep. And that's what made me missed my quizzes!!! Argh!!!! Guess if I study harder for finals, I will still be able to quite good marks. :P

All those late nights, hopefully they stay away from me, at least until holidays. :P My new academic year resolution would be:-

1. MUST do time management!
2. MUST get better grades than before!
3. MUST improve my computer skills!

The first thing on the list is the most important one, I need it to make me be a better person and also let me achieve the other 2 resolution. :D Hopefully this time, I don't ditch my new academic year resolutions. :P

No comments: