Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Friday, March 18, 2005

A Year That's Gonna End Soon...

An academic is gonna end soon for me. Academic year of 2004/2005 is coming to an end soon. Sigh... sad. A lot nice and also unhappy things has happen to me in this year.Let's see, what really did happen... Let those memories flood my mind agin...

Finished SPM in late NOvember 2003. I stepped into university on the 25th of April, 2004. I started my Orientation on the 25th of April, which lasted for 3 or 4 days, if I am not mistaken. Then my life as a university student on the 3rd of May, 2004. I made lotsa new friends, had quite a number of different experiences and not to mention, a lot of "first times" happened.

Joined a society which I think is good, at least that's what I think. Got to know many people from there and learnt lots of stuff from there. Went for a training camp since my first and last visit to the Army Camp when I was in Form 1. Such a long time ago... I recieved flowers from someone during Valentine's, it was my very first bouquet. But sad to mention, the first bouquet of flowers isn't exactly the colour that I wanted. It was roses alright, but I loved deep red roses and I got pink coloured ones! Then it was also my first time spending Valentine's with someone. My first time celebrating someone's birthday. My first time hanging out with friends till so late at night. My first time skipping classes and tutorials. My first time having YM conferencing over where to go to have supper. And it was the very first time that made me laugh so much in front of my own pc!! And so much more!! I just can't finish typing about it if I go on and on...

So many nice things happen to me during this year. It has made a lot of changes in me. Some good some bad... wonder which is more... :P

No comments: