Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Boring!

Back at home. Everyday eat, sleep, play and online. My YM list is quite empty, compare to the days when scool days were still on. Other than downloading stuff, check mail and friendster and also the bulletin board, nothing else already. Perhaps a little chat, or maybe play some games and also neopets, I guess that's pretty much of it.

Kinda miss schol times. Although really busy and kept complaining there's no time for anything else other than assignments and activities, but sure was fun. At least life wasn't as blur as now. You know what's your next step and not like now, thinking hard what to do for the next few hours of the day...

Now... I have to put on my thinking cap. Because I need to think what to do right after I finish this blog of mine... ehehe...

No comments: