Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Home Sweet Home

At last, I am back at home. Home sweet home. Free from those pesky assignments and exams. Just rest and relax. Holidays are a bliss. :D

Of course, I do miss the intranet back in campus. Those downloading animes time, ehehe, are fun! Lucky that I have download enough of them to watch throughout the holidays. Other than that, what else am I missing huh? Oh yeah, loads of people!! All my friends, especially one of them who's going off tho USA, shall miss him much. He's been a great friend to me. Thanks a lot, Zeek! And of course, no matter where and when, I can never stop missing one special person, someone dear to me. Oh by the way, I'm not going to tell you guys who's that special person! It's too important to let you guys know! :P

Ah, time to start my holidays plan already. Although I'm not going to work this holidays, but I am not going to let myself too relax or let myself being to free. Hehehe... wanna try to accomplish some stuff that I promised myself that I would do this holidays. Hehehe... :D Wish me luck guys!

Tired dee. Tomorrow need to go to school to get some work done. See you guys later!

4 comments:

wwsoh said...

haha... yalo.. who's the special 1 huh??? :Þ
anyway... hope u still can have a happy holiday, tho i'm not beside u...
luv u and miss u lotz dear...

plue-chan said...

sure miz u and love u lotz ler... whether u beside me or not also i always miz wan ler... :D

Joon Liang said...

cheh...say don't wan to tell ppl who is that...last last say also la... cheh cheh cheh

plue-chan said...

muahahaha... i like ar...but i din say name o... :P