Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Just A Simple Crap...

Hot weather today. Nearly broke my feet yesterday. Went shopping you see. Finally bought the pair of shoes that I have been seeking for so long! Happy! :D No digi cam to snap the shoes though... sigh.. :-< Nevermind, next time when I wear it, will tell you guys about it! Hehehe...

Haven't study... again. As usual. :p Lazy. Either weather too hot or weather too cold. When it's too hot, I feel lazy. When the weather's too cold, I feel sleepy. So how to study? :P

Nothing to crap about because I am now actually rather busy. Installing softwares you see. Don't know why that damn Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base- T Adapter won't update it's own driver. If updated, my speed connecting to the Net could reach 1G!!!! It reach 1G before, but that was when before I formatted my PC la... haiz... don't know why now cannot pulak. Nevermind ler, most of the time it runs at maximum speed of 100.0Mbps only. So whether I update it or not, doesn't matter I think. :)

No comments: