Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sleepless Night

I didn't sleep yesterday night. I was tired. But I just couldn't sleep. Don't know why. Maybe because I am all tensed up for the last paper? Or just plain excited that I am finally having holidays? Sigh... I don't know... So don't ask me. I am so blur now.

Can I don't study MLE? Please?? I really, really want to go home as soon as possible. I have a lot of plans waiting for me to work on during my holidays. Want to develop my skills further. Want to get rid of some unwanted stuff. Want to do so many things in just 2 months time. Hopefully I can accomplish all.

By the way, there might be a slight change in me when I come back after the holidays. Hopefully by then, I got myself a digi cam. Snap some photos for you guys to see. That if I really do it and make the changes in me. :P

For those alpha FCM-mers having their last paper, MLE on Friday, I sincerely wish you guys all the best. This is one hard battle to be won, since Miss Tasha changed the format. :(( All the best to everyone!

p/s: I'll still be blogging almost everyday during the 2 months holidays, so stay tuned ya! :D

No comments: