Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, April 04, 2005

A Tribute To Jen Yen....

To my dearest and very very "cutez" roomie, Jen Yen,

Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To Jen Yen...
Happy Birthday To You!

Kekeke... cannot hear me sing la... but anyway, just wanna tell you Happy 18th Birthday!!! Big girl liao, must be good lo. Cannot naughty naughty liao loo...and hor...stop giler liao...snapping own photos like mad...kekeke :P
All the best wishes in the world to a great roomie of mine! Kekekek... :D
______________________________________________________________

Since I have finish my lines of wishes for Jen Yen's birthday, time to move on to my blog. Oh, I forgot to mention, I have just finish an exam paper today. An exam paper called English. Not as bad as 2nd sem. Much easier, and I do mean it!! Try working on last sem's English and you will know what I mean! Serious!! Let's see, tomorrow we got MCC... damn... haven't study it. Sigh...just wish I don't fail it.:P

Ah...no mood to study for exam la... man... this sem sucks. Must get myself to be more hardworking already. :P

Pictures!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jen Yen look cute eh??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The 3 roomies of HB3C3011

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who snap my back?!! Oh no...hair so long liao...need to trim... :P

No comments: