Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Finally...

Forgive me if I don't post my blogs as often as I do. Because StreamyX line sucks! It's always down, and keeps making me disconnected. Sigh... Today I am slightly lucky to have it working properly... for a while. Better type fast before connection is down again!

Well, i have completed my game, with level 99 for all the girls and manage to get only 99% of completion points, sigh... Spend hours working on the game but in the end... I didn't get my Mascot dressphere and lose the 0.6% completion points!

But nevermind, I'm in my New Game+ now, I can breeze through things easily now, since I get to keep all my accessories, garment grids, dresspheres and items from my previous game! Should be much easier this time, although Trema ain't gonna be any easier. He's one hard chap to defeat! But he gives such excellent accessory! Hehehe...

Time's up. Better stop writing. Will post later. By the way, I forgot to mention the StreamyX line at my place is worst than a dial up line. Wonder how will I be able to do my course registration? Sigh...

No comments: