Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Lovely or A Sad Day?

It's a bad day actually. I am having fever, 39 degrees Celsius, with a midly inflamed throat, a runny nose and bad cough. But I saw a very very beautiful view. Such view that I have only seen once, and that was during June or July last year. This is my second time seeing it. Pretty white and pink flowers are blooming like crazy around campus, and lots and lots of flower petals covered the ground. A very beautiful sight indeed. When the wind blows, it's like sakuras falling or maybe like butterfiles flying all over. Very very beautiful indeed. Now I am charging my camera's battery, hopefully I can capture some very nice moments before it ends. I will post them up once it's done. :D

No comments: