Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, July 14, 2005

MDP Got Rejected

Today, my very first assignment for MDP got rejected. Trashed. Serious. Not joking. Made me cry. And I cried twice. Such a weak person I am. Yes siree, no doubt about it. Another 4 more pieces to do and need to submit all 4 by next Wednesday. Horrible. Irritating. Annoying. No outing. No Fantasic Four movie this Friday. Sad sad weekend. I hate this subject. But it's a major subject, which gives me more of the reason to hate it. Sigh... Can I not do this assignment? It's freaking me out. I am so pissed off at the lecturer. But he's real good. Damn good. Just wished that he isn't so pushy and picky. But if he's not picky, then there won't be any good artwork from us students, right? What do I exactly want?? Gosh... I am blurred out already. Yesterday, I slept for 3 hours only. Time to catch more sleep. I can't afford to lose sleep. I have more sleepless night coming on.

No comments: