Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Tribute To You

My dearest Kenshin,

I have finally finished all of your OVAs and the movie, all are great stuff. Your swordsmanship was superb. I salute you as you are one of the few men I have great respect for. Your cross-shaped scar is finally gone. May you rest in peace. I shall miss you and remember you always...

* Readers: Rurouni Kenshin has always been one of my favourite animes and it always will be. Although this anime has been around for quite some time, only now I have the chance to watch the series,OVAs and the movie. He's one of the few men in animes that I really respect. :P I cried watching the OVA entitled "Samurai X: Reflection". He died in that OVA, under the sakura tree while sleeping on Kaoru's lap. *sniff sniff* It's just so sad... yet so beautiful...

4 comments:

coffee-ping said...

to my beloved kenshin:
i used to see u every week in my magazine. ur fighting style was amazing, but the names are so similar and once i thought it was only 1 technique u know. and now i like the way ur techniques are named.

but the thing i am so curious is that... u died...
and u are the hero of the story @___@
pls explain this, bcos i have to entertain someone that is asking me why u died(i didnt killed u)
and i thought u never died inside the manga even though many tried to kill u? wait a minute... are u a different actor from that guy in manga?

hmmmmmmmmm

plue-chan said...

why din the anime follow the manga?? why did he have to die in the OVA??? why ?? why????

coffee_ping said...

maybe the director like to bully the fans =______=
like how i bully u :P

plue-chan said...

kopi ais, why u wan to bully me wor.... :((