Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yes! Last Disc!

Long time didn't update this blog of mine already. Been busy playing with Final Fantasy VII. I replayed it just because for fun... I'm in the last disc now, got all those secret materias from those caves, which means I have got my GOLD Chocobo~ hehe... she's INVINCIBLE when it comes to chocobo racing! All I need now is the Counter Materia from the chocobo racing gift~ Haven got all the characters into level 99 yet, but I really really don't like using any other characters other than Cloud *obviously*, Yuffie and Vincent. The other characters, well, I just don't like them, except for Aeries/ Aerith. She's the best when it comes to magic, otherwise I just rely on Vincent to handle the magic stuff. Hehe... Ok, I think I am a bit crappy here. But the game is so darn addicitive! I used to dislike this game, but now it isn't so bad afterall. Hehe...

No comments: