Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I Don't Care Anymore

I don't care already. I have done my part and that's it. Whether you want to accept it or not, that's your problem already. Yeah, you may say I am the one at fault and I am the one who caused all these, but hey, didn't I apologise to you? You want to make yourself unhappy about it, so be it. It's not my life. I don't care. I have been feeling guilty for 2 days already and I think it's more than enough. I've said sorry a few times and if you don't want to accept it, that's fine with me. But I'm not going to repeat those words again. It's a waste of my time, knowing that you will never listen to them.

I know it's my fault but I have my limits at apologizing to people. You may think I am irresponsible, but sorry man, I think I have apologize quite enough. That's my principle. Once I have apologize with a sincere heart, whether you take it or not, it's up to you already. I have already done my part with the hopes of you forgiving me. But since you don't want to, there's nothing I can do right? So, we'll let this thing go on its own and see where it takes us. But there's one thing that I am pretty sure of, that the friendship will drift apart if it stays any longer like this. It's up to you to decide, whether the friendship is worth losing over such a small matter or not.

2 comments:

JudgeItPrecisely said...

How can you rebuild the initial image of a person with a sorry only after you spoilt it with your own hand??

plue-chan said...

it was just a joke and nothing else was meant in it. the best i can do is just to say that i am really really sorry... i never knew that it wud effect the person involve so much...that's the best i cud do already... i'm sorry...