Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, December 29, 2005

This Is Me


This is what people says about me...


*u have nice eyes*
*ur sweet*
*ur cute*
*ur pretty*
*ur nice*
*ur hardworking*
*ur fun to be with*
bla bla bla...


but the truth is...


*no i dun have nice eyes*
*no i am not sweet*
*no i am not cute*
*no i am not pretty*
*no i am not hardworking*
*no i am not nice*
*no i am not fun to be with*
and what so ever that ur thinking...
cuz u only know me on the surface...
and not from deep within...


now this is me...


*LOVES...*
+Mamee
+drinking iced and sweet drinks
+teh o ais
+ice lemon tea
+ribena/papina [me and my sis call ribena like this at home >:)]
+strawberry sundae
+blueberry
+fairies, angels and wings
+colours, especially shades of purple!!! *i'm so in love with it!!!*
+crapping
+going out
+being with friends
+my friends
+the good things in life
+blogging/writing
+eye shadows
+lip glosses
+shopping
+earrings
+bags
+shoes
+my PC
+my baby pillow
+my hair
+sleeping
+to online
+animes
+music
+fashion
+Joseph Cheng


i love myself, but i hate myself more.
i am still in pieces.
i haven't found all the missing pieces yet.
trying my very best to handle the stress, pressure and dissapointment in life with a positive attitude.
trying to fix my quick temper.
trying my best to be perfect in everyway that i could.
trying to find that special someone just for myself.
trying not to have tears in my eyes anymore, but to live with a smile.

No comments: