Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Where's My Heaven?

A week has passed. Am I over with what has happen before? Am I okay already? Is the painful feeling inside me healed? I guess not. I still feel it sometimes. I don't really want it to be like this. People ask me to think positive, but somehow, I just couldn't. I really want to fly freely like the birds in the sky. Without any burdens. I want to swim as deep as the fish in the sea. With a carefree heart. How to have a free heart? How to be free without being trapped in one own's mind? Anyone, can you give me the answer, I am too tired to search them on my own. Life has been hell to me. Where's my heaven?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

john lennon once wrote -no hell below us, only skys above us-