Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Melaka 3 days 3 nights

Friday, 27th January 2006
Check my results online.
I pass everything!!!
Thank god!!!
Bath.
Pack.
Went back to Melaka.
Stop by at KL.
Went shopping at 1U. Again.
Look at sis's room.
Ate dinner.
Head back straight to Melaka.
Reach there around 1am.
Catch some well deserve snooze. ZzZzZz...

Saturday, 28th January 2006
CNY Eve.
Woke up at 9am.
So long I didn't wake up this early already.
Eat breakfast.
Talked to granny.
Went out to do last minute shopping at MP and JJ.
Got myself the light purple colour tee that I've always wanted.
And a black tee with white sequins at a bargain!
Then got back home with a pair of tired feet.
Youngest sis fell down.
Hurt her back.
And dad just warned her not to go and play.
She deserves it alright.
Then ate "so-called" reunion dinner.
Bathed.
Played with cute cute Wenn Yaw and Yi Jie.
Watched fireworks.
Then finally some sleep.

Sunday, 29th January 2006
First day of CNY.
Got up at 9am again.
Do my usual stuff.
Greet everyone.
Get ang pau.
Have simple lunch.
Go out.
Then went home for dinner.
Played fireworks.
Went around Melaka town.
Have supper.
Go home.
Sleep.

Monday, 30th January 2006
Second day of CNY.
Time to pack.
Go back to my real home.
Stopped in PJ.
Had lunch with my uncle at his place.
Nothing extraordinary.
Chatted.
Went back home.
Nearly got into an accident.
BEY 600, dark blue Proton Wira, driver's a skinny Malay guy with sunglasses on
Didn't even stop down to say sorry.
Nearly cost our whole family's life!
I'll remember him for the rest of my life!
But still arrive home safely.

Phew~ That's a long entry!

No comments: