Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Random Stuff

25 more minutes before the arrival of 11th January, 2006. Haven't touch my Management notes yet. Too darn lazy. Maybe because of the weather? Hm... It might be. Sleepy. Hehehe... I don't have enough sleep. Although someone will say "You have more sleep than us and you still say you don't have enough? What the f**k ?!!"

Okay. Enough of that. I need more sleep than usual when it's finals. I eat more when it's finals. I need to go out shopping more often than usual when it's finals. Please don't ask me why. Because it's just me behaving that way when it's finals.

Chinese New Year coming soon. I don't feel like it. Perhaps I am old already. No mood want to celebrate it. But I do have the mood to collect all of the ang pau money la... Wahahahaha!

No comments: