Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What Happened To My PC?

Stupid PC, keep giving me problems. At first it was my darn monitor. Flickering like no one's business, and changing my screen size randomly! Bloody hell! I hate it!!! Is it the monitor or is it the graphic's card??? Which one????

After the stupid monitor, then it's my PC. Usually I off my PC when I go bed, and on it when I am awake. But when I on my PC for just around 5 or 10 minutes, a slight screeching sound could be heard from the speaker and there goes my desktop! Freezed!!! I move my mouse but there's no response, and yet my PC is running. You can hear the *oh-so-sweet* sound of the processor and the fan running. After pressing the restart button, the PC is up and running again! Just like before, no problems!!! But the same thing happens again when I off my PC before sleeping and then having problems after I on it back...

And finally, just now my monitor wouldn't show any display when I on it! Restarted my PC a few times, then only it start up properly...

Tell me, what happened to my PC?

No comments: