Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank God It's Holidays!

Been quite some time since I've last updated my blog. Have been really busy lately. Ever since week 3 or 4, assignments keep coming in non stop. Presentation, reports, proposals, work in progress... all just keep coming in. Tired. Not to mention I have taken over the ITS president's place and things aren't running too smoothly, and the stress and pressure just kick in. What a way to start the new semester. Sigh...

Anyway, all has been good. So far I have always completed my assignments and other stuff in time (it's really tiring and very stressful, mind you), and always got time to do my favourite hobby, which is shopping! Haha!

Recently a bit nutty about shopping. I guess I can call myself a crazy shopaholic already. Buying so much of stuff... I always do this when I am stressed out and retail therapy really works! For me, that is.

Okiez, enough for now. Will be going home tomorrow. Yippies! Thank god it's holidays!

1 comment:

nomaikai said...

happy holiday to uUuuUUUUuuuUUUUuuUUUuuUuuuUuUuUuuUuuuuuuUUUUUuuUuUUUuuUuuUUuuUuuuuUuu.... :P