Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy~

Went to KL yesterday. Actually I didn't want to go, but so happen there was no electric and I decided to go to KL. Which is good for me, because I got what I wanted! :D

My mom have some skin problem, so she went to Dr. Ting at Jalan Imbi. When we got there, there were so many people and it was just 9am!!! The lady at the counter told my mom to come back in 3 hours, so we decided to go to Sungai Wang to eat breakfast and do some shopping. I think it was the best decision because there's no point waiting like an idiot at the clinic, hoping your turn would be come along faster right?

After breakfast *yummy roti canai + too-sweet milo ais*, we head off for some shopping!
.
.
.
.
.

Brown wooly tee
Necklace


I know it's not much, but for me to get clothes which I like and suits me, are very very difficult!!!!!! Ask anyone who goes shopping with me before and they will tell you the same thing. By the way, I am also quite picky too. :P

After my mom's consultation, we went to Midvalley. Surprisingly there was no traffic jams, maybe everyone went home for the holidays. Lucky me! If it was jammed, my dad will never go there :P Me and my mom went shopping as usual, and got some stuff again. :P

.
.
.
.
.

Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick (the new one)
Za Twin Pack Cleansing Oil
Pure & Mild sunblock


The we head off to Ampang Tesco, don't ask me why, but my mom wanted to go there. There we go shopping again. :P

.
.
.
.
.

Black shorts
Brown bling bling hairband!


Wahahahaha~ Bought so many things which I've been searching for. I think I made the best decision to go to KL in 2006!

2 comments:

nikki said...

good to hear that u enjoy ur year-end shopping XD

plue-chan said...

:D
yeap!