Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Am Tired

Have not been updating lately. Too busy with work. Classes, assignments and the never ending meetings really drains my energy away. At the end of the day, I just go to sleep ignoring a lot of my things, including this blog. Oh well, my sleep is more important than a lot of things, that I can say. :P

Actually I am supposed to attend this camp organized by SRC and also I am supposed to attend Chloe's birthday bash this Saturday too, but I can't attend both since I've got lab test on Monday, assignment submissions and I am down with a bad throat and flu. I can't really talk. I think I have a French oral presentation today, but I can't attend either, bad throat how to talk? Sigh... Why am I sick when I have so many things to do? Really sorry chloe dear~

Time to rest for a while. Really tired. Eat Panadol and sleep.

Oyasumi nasai~

No comments: