Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy!

Been playing FFXII. Great game I would say. Although the bosses are sidequests are tough to do. They have like a freaking few thousands of HP while my characters are all just beginners, around level 8 to 10. Crazy! And it's just the beginning of the game! Oh well, nevermind. My dad bought me FFXII official strategy guide book!!! All fully coloured and a nice License Board poster! Going through stupid passages are not much of a problem anymore. :P

Happy! I am so deliriously happy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer....
if my dad would buy for me...
just ps2 is enough...
but... he already told me
u wan anything can..
but not gameboy or ps2 or nitendo...

~sigh~

~ winnie ~ said...

hehe.. forgot to mention...
the above is from me
:p