Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Low Yat Spree~

Tuesday classes end at 4pm, so me and Ann decided to go to Low Yat to get some stuff. Actually it was Ann who needed to get DVDs so that she can do back ups. Apparently her PC is giving her problems. Maybe the other day my PC went bonkers and it gave her PC the disease also. :P

Winnie came along too, I guess she was too bored. :P All three of us manage to get stuff we wanted, had a hearty dinner of Salmon and Mushroom Baked Rice and 8 flavours of ice cream at Swensen's! By the way, if you guys were wondering, the 8 flavoured ice creams all called Earthquake and it's 50% whole day on Tuesdays!!!! Mind you, the 50% discount is not available during public holidays. :D Going to go there after the Chinese New Year break.

Ganaesh was suppose to come too, but sadly he didn't. He had classes till 6 so he couldn't make it. Sigh~ Ganaesh dear, you missed out so much fun! Join us next time yeah? :D

By the way, I got myself a new headphone! But it's not as good as the one I had last time before someone just took it away from me without asking! *rolls eyes*

No comments: