Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Friday, March 09, 2007

Super Happy!

Finally~

Finally I got my 东方茱丽叶 @ Tokyo Juliet! So happy!!! Can't wait to watch! :D

on 7th March, I was busy watching Hana Yori Dango from episode 1 till 8,hence I never bothered going online at all till I finish watching all 8 episodes at around 1am in the morning. The I thought "Hey, I think I should go online a while and check my stuff." So I went online. I was bored so I decided to browse 吴尊's blog, and what a pleasant suprise I've got myself! He was reading and deleting his old messages from fans again!!!!!!!! I straight away leave my message in his message box and again, it was being delivered successfully!!! I am so happy~~~~

Tokyo Juliet + leaving a message on 吴尊's message box successfully = HAPPINESS!!


But then, 花样少年少女 @ Hana Kimi'e ending is not as good as what I've expected. The ending was left dangling, and I don't quite like that. I hope there will be a sequel, if not... The whole drama is left dangling, which is totally unlike the manga!

Isk isk!

Anyway, Hana Yori Dango is nice. I am watching their sequel, Hana Yori Dango Returns. Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui is totally kawaii!!!! All the while since Hana Yori Dango 1, I've always like him more than that Matsumoto Jun @ Domyouji Tsukasa, and this time, I like him even more!!!! In the Hana Yori Dango 1, he's sweet and gentle to Makino Tsukushi and in the sequel, even sweeter and even gentler than before! And yet that girl still likes Domyouji Tsukasa. >_< By the way, I've always got a soft spot for guys for treats girls in a very subtle way of showing their love, affection and care for the girl they like :D That fully explains why I love 韩葵 (from "The Rose" drama),左以泉 (from "Hana Kimi" drama) and 花泽类 (from "Hana Yori Dango"). They are all guys who shows affaction and love in a very subtle way to the person they like!!! Super sweet!!!

And one more good thing, for me that is :P, I dreamt of 吴尊 last night!!! Not going to tell you the details though! :D Muahahahaha!

And with that, I conclude my blog. :D

No comments: