Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, March 05, 2007

Untitled...

Straighten my hair yesterday, rather happy with it. :D I've been wanting to do it since don't know when, and I've finally done it! Pictures not so soon, maybe later. Or maybe not. :P Hehehe~

吴尊 updated his blog, which is a nice for me, and I've finally gotten the New Year Special programme! :D Thanks to Snowwie! And I've got some clue to where I can get my Tokyo Juliet drama already~ Happy happy happy~~~

But alot of work has to to be done... *sob sob*

I hate Cyber. At times. :P

6 comments:

ann_asilem said...

:(( i wanna cry ady .... too much information overload niaaaaaaaaaaa .... all last minute planning ... sob sob**... feel like DOOMS day is approaching

plue-chan said...

sayang...
dun cry la...
me oso ma~~~

snowwie said...

snowwie was here >:)


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...tokyo juliet babeh!!

plue-chan said...

yay~~~
finally got my tokyo juliet liao
纪风亮
here i come!

snowwie said...

HE IS MINE! *hands off*


mwahahaha >:)

plue-chan said...

ah~ i forgot liao
ahahahahaha :P
纪风亮 give you... :P
i wan 杜竞航
muahahahaha!