Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Want To Go Home...

I got an exam tomorrow right till Saturday. >_<
And I'm not doing anything about it, but instaed going online, watching animes and whatever that is not related to studying!
5 case studies for tomorrow, then Cross Cultural and lastly Global Management...
And then heading down straight to see MY DARLING *drools*, then later at night go back and pack, hopefully can get everything done by Saturday night and I am home free on Sunday!

Then maybe I can go shopping, really eyeing on the TBS pink grapefruit body scrub! I want it because it smells so good!!! But then, I'm kinda broke this month... Don't really know where I spend my money on also. >_< When I get home, I can start hammering on my PS2, maybe I can complete FFXII by the end of holidays... *wishful thinking though*, finish off some animes or movies or dramas and burn them out to save some space on my hard disk... Then clean my old cupboard and dump those old stuff so I can have more space for new things...

Delightful isn't it?


To have everything planned out for my holidays... Too bad I'll be missing OC, but then home is now more important than them... OC can do without me and I can do without them... But home doesn't work that way...

Oh yeah~ I managed to get TBS Spring Orchid and Moonflower EDT! Lovely smell!!! Love it so much! But why no EDP? >_< Got my TBS grapeseed glossing serum too, thanks to Chloe letting me know that it's a great item! Hehe~ Officially broke for now...

2 comments:

Cholic said...

lolz good luck in ur exam. im going back tomorrow (Friday) & continue my FF12 journeys as well as other games :p

siaozer plue said...

hiya...
dun tempt me la...
i got one more paper nia >_<