Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, November 19, 2007

N73 ME + Flower Blossom

I want to make an announcement!!!


I finally got my new hanphone!!!

Nokia N73 ME

Bought it in SS2 for a very cheap price (it's ORIGINAL, not AP set) on Saturday, 17th November 2007 :D

My best 21st birthday present given to myself! :D

Finally, classes are not boring anymore. :D :D :D

And 11 more days till S.H.E's concert! :D


Totemo ureshii des ne!!! :D

Before I forget, I was at Haagen Dazz on Saturday too. :D Yummy ice cream!





flower blosson... kirei des ne~

This ice cream is made up of 6 ice cream of my choice. There's Melon Sorbet, Raspberry Sorbet, Strawberry Cheesecake, Belgian Chocolate, Cookies and Cream and Strawberry.

Melon is absolutely heavenly!!! Raspebrry is a beautiful red colour, but a bit too sour for my liking >_< The rest well, are normal. :P The ice cream was adorned with a piece of very sour green apple slice, strawberries, whipped cream, served together with a waffle, and caramel and chocolate sauce was dribbled around the plate as a decoration.

Super nice okay???


Must go there and eat again :D But then...

I will grow fat~

Bah! Don't care! :P

No comments: