Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Long Entry?

Oh my god!

I've ignored my blog for like almost a month!!!!

I've been super busy!!!

Well, erm, busy as in busy shopping, busy going out, and of course busy with assignments. Oh~ I can't forget about this most important thing...
INTERNSHIP!!!


Oh my god oh my god oh my god~

I'm gonna graduate!!!


And my so-called student life ends. :P

Anyway, I've doing so much shopping online. Crazily buying cosmetics and the likes.

I need to keep tab on my expenditures.

If not I'll go broke. >_<

Recent buys online:


  1. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Neo Mascara
  2. Kiss Me Long & Curl Mascara
  3. Black off shoulder
  4. Hair straightener
  5. Hair curler
  6. Canmake blusher
  7. Privacy makeup base in skin colour
  8. Sana curler
  9. Fringe pin
  10. 2 Canmake eyeshadow
  11. privacy makeup base in lavender
  12. 心机美人面膜
  13. 双眼皮夹
  14. korean made mascara
  15. 2in1脸部滚轮
  16. 神奇海綿捲髮球(黃色)
  17. 魔鬼沾魔术自沾发卷 (3.2厘米)
  18. 心机美人面膜 + 白色恋人面膜
  19. 珠光眼线笔
  20. 2 Canmake eyeshadow
  21. Canmake blusher

I think I am crazily in love with Japanese branded cosmetics.

Next in my wish list is Lavushca :D It's so pretty in packaging!

And not to mention I haven't mention anything about my offline buys which consists of...


  1. A pair of white pumps
  2. Kate line spicy eyeshadow in GD-1
  3. Lucidol pre-curl water
  4. Lucidol hair wax for curly hair


... and I can't remember the rest of it. >_<

This month is a super broke month.

***************************************************

I think I should show you guys my face or else you'll forget how I look like. :P





Face
Biore Sunblock SPF50 (makeup base)
Canmake Cheek & Highlight in 02 (a pretty peachy pink colour)

Eyes
Maybelline Turbo Boost Waterproof in Black + ZA cutie curl in lengthening

Lips
Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Delicate Peach

I totally love the blusher!

It's a really beautiful peachy pink colour! The colour stays on quite well. The shimmer is very subtle and gives a very subtle glow. The lighter colour I used it as a highlight for my T-Zone and it's marvellous! It didn't make me look like having a face full with shimmers! :D

Mascara enough said. Done it's job really well. :D

The gloss is very cheap but moisturizes the lips really well. The colour is also very sheer but strong enough to show a hint of colour. :D

Overall, I was a very happy girl that day with stuff that are good yet affordable!

Oh, I must announce this...

KISS 2 IS OUT!!! YAY!!!

No comments: