Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Inside Your Bag?

I've been tagged by Chloe, and it's been ages since I've done one, so I'll gladly do it during my lunch hour. :P

What's Inside Your Bag

The Bag


A big black bag. Super roomy. I'm so gonna ditch it and get myself my-oh-so-perfect-new one. Still on the hunt though. >_<


  1. my n73ME and earphones *the perfect tool to cure me of my boredom*
  2. facial oil blotters
  3. tissue
  4. house keys
  5. purse *who's so crazy to leave home without it????*
  6. small scissors *to snip my split ends if I see any*
  7. small mirror *it's a must!!*
  8. comb *in case my hair gets all tangled up, but it doesn't happen anymore.*
  9. nail clipper *in case my nail breaks. i can't stand ugly nails.*
  10. makeup pouch *i'll snap a pic of it later, it's a pretty pinky-rose theme!*


In my makeup pouch:

  1. lip balm
  2. lipgloss *changes depends on my mood*
  3. blusher
  4. blusher brush *if i'm using powder blush*
  5. canmake concealer *for dark circles*
  6. kate liquid foundation
  7. mascara
  8. curler

I think that's all? Might wanna get another canmake concealer for pimples :P

I wanna tag those who reads this post! :D

No comments: