Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm Being Stupid.

I spend half of the day cleaning my room.

Sweeping. Mopping. (Lavender smells good! I like!)Wipping. Doing half of my laundry. And changing bedsheets.

Happy.

Because I was never this hardworking in doing cleaning before.

But ever since I moved to this small little room, things changed.

I LOVE CLEANING MY ROOM LOR!!!


Although it's on a weekly basis.

Come on, weekdays are SUPER TIRING I tell you.

I am not so stupid to clean the whole room lor!

Just picking up those darn hairs will do for weekdays.

Super cleaning is for Saturdays!

I think I'm addicted to cleaning on Saturdays.

Nevermind the stupid post bout cleaning. Enough said. I'm happy and very very delighted to clean MY ROOM!!!

********************************************

I went through some blogs. It feels like I don't know those people anymore. I feel shitty.

They grew up, are doing loads of cool stuff while I'm stuck being a mediocre human being doing boring shitty stuff.

How sad can my life be?

It didn't approach me. Or is it I didn't nab those opportunities when it came along?

I HATE LOSING!

I HATE BEING JUST A BLOODY SIMPLE PERSON WITH NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF!

I HATE MYSELF FOR WANTING MORE AND MORE!

I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING SATISFIED WITH WHAT I HAVE!

AND I HATE THE FACT THAT I CAN'T CHANGE MOST OF THE THINGS I HATE!

This is turning to be stupid post. Okay, I know.

Whatever.

Maybe in a month's time or in a few month's time I'll be happier since I'm really determined to get rid of my stupid fatty side. And I bloody hope it will!

Till then, maybe more angry or stupid post like this will be up. >_<

No comments: