Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hanoi. Bali. Hanoi.

I am such a bad bad girl. Did not update my blog for like... a week?

I admit. I am being lazy. I rather sleep or watch anime or do online shopping but not blogging. What am I suppose to write when I don't feel like it?

Go...

" i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored..."


till everyone goes crazy and then conclude that a maniac is trying to make other people go bonkers too!

Good idea! What fun!

Bah.

I want to go Bali. But I am not. Going to Hanoi instead.

There goes my dreams of the sun (actually I hate it), the beach (though I don't wear a bikini), the food (what's nice to eat in Bali eh?) and cheap shopping pleasure? (seriously, i am a billionaire if i am there. shop as i please. :D)

Stupid me. Okay. Hanoi. All expenses paid. Go only lor.

Make passport. Save money. What else? Cut down on shopping. Past my time shopping sleeping. Watch my anime. Loads of it. Watch movies. Loads of it. Watch dramas. Loads of it.

Ah, the miracle of having a PC & Internet.

My job. I love my job. Happy.

Happy for me, no?

Oh! My namecard's done too!!!! Who wants?

I'm just being random.

No comments: