Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Heart-ing My Job

I heart my new job.

* hearts hearts hearts *

Okay. I have not been doing much, but I am picking up.

I do my reports in the morning, if I have any news clipping for monitoring. Then erm, that's it? Off and on I get also miscellaneous task, but I don't think I can go into details here. :D

Colleagues are a warm bunch. Very nice people.

Hwei, if you reading this hor, I wan nickname you as Keropok Tai Tai la... Always food food food. And be a tai tai fast, then introduce to me rich, good looking and of course very nice guys!!!!

Okay deal? :D

I haven't get my name card yet.

Yor... I want to distribute it >_<

Oh ya, I am a PR Assistant now. :D

The name sounds GLAM hor? Glam or not glam, again, I heart my job.

Updates: I get to read free magazines every month! Happy or not??? Yor... I lagi heart my job liao!

2 comments:

keropok face said...

aber ni,

who says i wan a rich guy, i wanna marry to indonesia k.

u wil have your name card very fast too, then we distribute all of them at mid valley like giving flyers k.

心。葵 said...

yor, indonesia no good. go brunei. :D

we go to MV distribute ah? not bad ma. i wan see leng zai also. :D