Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Cut Queue!

I was so pissed off yesterday.

Because some rude lady ignore me being in line and cut queue to pay her stuff!

WTF!!!


She did not have the courtesy to even ask "Are you in the line?". She just straight away went to the cashier, ignoring the fact I was there and pay for her stuff!

I was like...

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS WOMAN DOING?


Am I so tiny in size or so disgusting or so horrible that she can't even talk to me or notice my presence and just ignore the fact that I WAS THERE FIRST?

Seriously!

The lady in front of me asked the cashier to wait for a bit because she needed to get something else and her friend wasn't around, being the nice kind me, I waited patiently.

And there goes this idiotic lady who cuts queue!

Was she being ignorant? Did she forget her manners? Or she just so happen to forget bring her eyes and brains out to the mall? LOL.

She's young, I think below 30 years old, with her boyfriend/husband beside her. She dresses nicely and I think she's quite well to do. And she seems to be highly educated and possesses an intellectual look, but, this act of hers spoils her image!

I don't think education here plays a very BIG role, but more of what we call, COMMON SENSE. I can't stress enough on people should be at least polite and have some manners when you are out there dealing with people.

If you are in a rush to get your items paid, you can always ask the person in front of you to see whether he/she can allow you to go first. If you are not sure whether is the person in front of you queuing up or not, YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK NICELY. I do that, and usually people respond nicely and of course, with a smile.

Is that so difficult?

I don't understand why some middle-age aunty/uncle can be allowed to cut the queue and pay first. Why? Is it because you are older and wiser?

If you are wiser, then please, DON'T CUT QUEUE like some young idiots out there! You are more than that! I've dealt with aunties and uncles cutting my line and I always have to give in. If I reasoned with them, they say I am being rude and impolite to the elderly. But wait, aren't YOU the one who's being rude and impolite first? Don't try to teach me when you can't even set a good example.

I DON'T BUY THAT SHIT!


And of course, I don't see the reason why I should let you cut because:

1. We are both customers.
2. I can wait, so why can't you?
3. Even though you are an aunty/uncle, but it doesn't mean it gives you the privileges of cutting people's line.
4. DON'T BULLY ME JUST BECAUSE I AM SO MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU!

And yes, those cashier who let people cut queue are BLIND. Horribly BLIND. But it's not their fault. It's the fault of UNCIVILIZED people out there.

I am not one. You better not be one.

And if you are, please don't cross my line.

I won't keep quiet about it.

Human rights exert to the max!

4 comments:

Erny said...

I've seen lots of such cases.
A man who cut my mum's queue even scolded my mum, after my mum told him he was cutting queue.
Too bad, Malaysia is filled with so many uncivilised people.

心。葵 said...

i am so sorry for ur mom. ugh... malaysians... horrible!

and they wanna promote tourism. puik!

and thanks for dropping by!

cholic said...

Aww.. pity you. If I were you, I would have to her off straight to her face. Recently I found something that I thought I never have; guts. It's not that I mind so much someone cut my queue but the lady was just plain rude. Not only she cut the queue, she have the guts to tell the cashier to wait. People like this need to be taught a lesson. Since she's not that old yet, a manner lesson is what she needed the most instead of new clothes ^^

心。葵 said...

oh well, i dun wanna fight with some bitch or idiots. downgrades my status. haha~

and i seriously think who the hell they are, cut Q just like tat...

i kenot tahan rude ppl >_<