Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mondays...

And another weekend goes by.

How was your weekend?

Went out partying?

Pigging out?

Sleeping?

Catching up on movies/dramas/animes?

Shopping?

Hm... I had a very un-productive weekend. I have been productive for the whole week, so I think I am allowed with a wee bit more of a relaxed weekend?

I had a late night movie with friends on Friday night, Red Cliff. Kinda boring. Maybe the seat was a bit too much in front than what I prefer so I am a little annoyed. Got up at 7-ish on Saturday for a little swim/ dip in the pool with my ex-colleagues. :D Had breakfast/lunch at McD, chatted and then off I went to slumberland due to the lack of sleep.

And there goes... 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm...

Got up, on the PC, browse for a while, bath and got my butt out of the room at 7pm. Dinner time. Chatted like non-stop till 10+. >_< Ugh, my throat's dry. Head back home. Sleep.

Got up like 12+ on Sunday. Laze around before had lunch around 1+. Then idle around, watch tv and i-don't-remember-what-else-I-did things, it was already 11+ and time for bed.

Basically, I spend my whole weekend sleeping.

I didn't do my laundry. Shucks. I will do it tonight.

I didn't watch my drama. Do it tonight also.

I didn't watch my anime. Do it tonight.

I didn't clean up my HDD. Do it tonight also.

See, told you my weekdays are productive! And it's only Monday.

No comments: