Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Away, You Spammers!

DO NOT SPAM MY COMMENT BOX OR THE SHOUT BOX OR MY EMAILS!

I am moderating all my comments on my blogs from now on to avoid spammers!

I tell you, you have no idea of how pissed off I was because you people spam me!

If only 1 post, okay, I'll ignore it. And I don't care.

5 or 6 spammed comments?

I will be bloody angry!


Spamming won't take you anywhere further. Advertise like you should.

Spammers, be gone!

2 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Wah, angry liao.

Then again, spammers made me more angry than our dear Encik Ahmad.

Please dudes, learn how to be more matured than Encik Ahmad before you go around rallying to bring him down. If you think spamming can hurt him, you guys are so wrong about that. You're only hurting your friends with your spam, NOT him.

心。葵 said...

Kaizer, they din spam me for Encik Ahmad, they spam for their blog! WTF! It's like unpaid advertising lor... saying how to make quick bucks and what shit.

Ugh~ Sien.

Tat's why I moderate all comments until further notice. Ahahahaha~

Spammers who think they can do wonders is just plain silly la. Dunno where's da brain.