Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mixed Emotions.

Sometimes, I just feel happy for my friends who are doing well.

And sometimes, I just feel I'm bloody incompetent compared to them.

And sometimes, I just feel angry for not being someone that I want to be.

And sometimes, I just feel stupid to even compare.

And sometimes, I wish I just die.

And sometimes, I think it's good that I have a job.

And sometimes, I think by having a job means I use my own money for my own stuff.

And sometimes, it all made me felt good.

Life's weird. With all the mixed emotions.

10 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Life's like that.

You don't always get what you want, but you look around and you'd find that not everyone gets what you have.

心。葵 said...

i know. but still wanna complain once a while :P

i'm lucky to have quite a number of things ady :P though, i'm greedy

wahahahaha~

Anonymous said...

"you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need."
-Mick Jagger, Rolling Stones

心。葵 said...

Thanks for the comment. Do leave a name okay :)

Anonymous said...

sometimes i wished i am dead.

烧鸡翼

心。葵 said...

烧鸡翼

i know. we all do. :(

Anonymous said...

rephrase,not sometimes, all the time.

烧鸡翼

心。葵 said...

er... you like lor.

wan die sendiri die.
dun gek sei ppl can dy.

:P

muahahahaha~

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Hmm, feeling like wanna die?

Well, that happens to me too at times, so everytime that happens I just imagine I jump off my apartment and feel the gravity and BUMP - back to reality, and felt 120% better because it's always better to be alive than dead. :P

心。葵 said...

erm... well, i had only the thought, but never do it. too chicken. :P