Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm Irritated

i'm really irritated.

spent my whole morning and noon and right now with my work.

yeah. the pre-meeting updates, the media profiles and of course, the infamous self assessment which will be used for the review later this week.

i feel like as though work has taken over my life.

where weekends don't belong to me anymore.

where after 6pm don't belong to me anymore.

where my beauty sleep don't belong to me anymore.

all i think of is work.

i think i think i think.

you ask me to chill and relax, but i find it so hard to do so.

it's stressful enough just to think what would the bosses say if your work is not good enough, or you think you did well enough but the bosses don't think so.

stressful.

it's a stage where i am at right now.

i yearn for holidays.

i yearn for long breaks.

just to catch my breathe.

2 comments:

Irenelim said...

Relax la... breath deep... breath deep... :)

心。葵 @ plue said...

thanks irene~