Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Friday, November 07, 2008

Know 6 of My Habits!

A little tag game from Agnes.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/ her website.

  1. I sleep with my stinky pillow of 22 (soon to be 23 years) pillow to sleep every night. I can't sleep without her! She's my bestie!
  2. I don't quite like chocolate. Way too sweet and I always end up with sorethroat. Same goes for hot chocolate drinks and also hot Milo. >_<
  3. I buy makeup like as though I use them everyday but in fact I am too lazy to put them on the face. LOL.
  4. I'm don't quite believe in God but I believe in the existence of ghosts and the likes.
  5. I don't take hot drinks unless I have got no choice. I hate hot drinks!


I want to tag:

everyone who feels like doing this!

p/s: it's exactly the same from my other blog :P

No comments: