Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy CNY!

It's been so long since I posted anything here. I've been busy. Trying to get a media event run, but in the end got postponed. >_< I so hate that. And I need to do everything again! Ah! I hate it!

And then CNY kicks in. Cleaning, washing, packing, throwing... It's so tiring, okay? And I've been working late these couple of weeks, plus crazy schedules during the weekends, I seriously have got no idea how I live through it, now that I think back. I suppose when things happen you will know what to do.

Anyway, I'll be gone from 6pm SHARP tonight and will be missing in action for quite a bit before I return to work in February.

Might be updating occasionally, but I highly doubt so. I need my beauty sleep!

Back to work! Need to clear those reports before 6pm today!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Gong Xi Fa Cai yo!

5 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Happy CNY to you too !!!

CaRRiS said...

lol... hahhaa... happy chinese new year^^

心。葵 @ plue said...

kaizer: happy cny to you too! :D

carris: happy cny! ^_^

CaRRiS said...

lol... I like to read ur blog... hahaha.. It's so straight forward.. good luck gurl^^

心。葵 @ plue said...

thanks carris :)