Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Life That I Want

When I sit down quietly and think what I want in life, it wasn't the same as what I wanted 10 years back.

10 years ago, I wanted to be a doctor. Or a lawyer.

I wanted to be rich. Famous. Talented. Well respected. Well known. Have an exciting social life. With lots of cool friends. Married to the hottest boy. Have a really pretty daughter. And bring her up well. Just like her mother. Tee hee.

And now?

I am not a doctor or a lawyer. I ditched that in order to study design, and somehow ended up studying management and now, working in a PR firm.

I am not rich. Neither famous. Neither talented. Neither well respected. Neither well known. Neither I have an exciting social life with lots of cool friends.

I'm not married. Not at the moment. And even if I did got married, the boy I'm gonna be with isn't the hottest boy. And having a really pretty daughter? Let me get married first. Heh.

And what I really want now is nothing more than a peaceful life. I don't want any freaking politics around me. I don't want hypocrisy. It's good if I'm rich and everything, but then again, as long as I am living comfortably, that's enough.

I am quite an anti-social girl now. I don't like to go out as much as I thought I would. I make faces whenever I am asked to go out for some certain gatherings. I kinda like the comfy-ness of being at home. Watching TV. Jamming my console. Sleep. Online. Anything. I feel so free at heart being just at home.

I kinda crave for the peaceful life that my little town offers. The people there may not be genuine either, but being there I have a less stressful life. The traffic is okay, the air is good, what is lacking is entertainment. No shopping malls. But a drive to KL is not really that far, so I can go do my shopping whenever I want to!

I like my life to be carefree. I can't be bothered too much with crazy stuff. To me, it's past my age. But then, I am not as old as you all may think. Hehe :P

My New Year resolution is relatively simple, but kinda hard to achieve.

I just want to have a peaceful, stress free life. I don't want to work anymore. It's just... sucking everything out of me.

The life that I want, is a life that is happy and free.

2 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

That's quite difficult. As an alternative, how about some inner peace? >_<

And when it comes to meeting people (especially the ones that are asking to be hated), how about ridiculing them in your mind? :P

心。葵 @ plue said...

Inner peace? Gah. If she's dead, maybe la.

>_<