Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Back On The Field!

Holidays make me go lazy.

Way lazier than I used to be.

I am already quite lazy to begin with, and now it's even worse.

You might feel that I am rather proud of my laziness, but I tell you, I'm not really that proud of it. :)

I just feel that I should state my laziness before "disappointing" anyone of you who thinks the other way round. Tee hee. I have my fair share of people thinking I am the too hardworking kind. That's a LOL moment for me, really!

But even so, I do take my work seriously. And I try my best to do it well. Though I am lazy, if I need to get the work done, I will do so. But I am not going to do extra just because you all think I should, because I think that you don't deserve the extra help from me.

The extra help ALWAYS goes unappreciated, or people start talking nonsense about how I am a shoe licker, trying to be hardworking and what shit. I have enough of those. I just want to do my part well and if you really need help, I will be there, but of course, it still depends on how you have treated me and have you ever cared about how I feel and bla bla bla.

Anyway, I'm back in the office and my crazy schedule is kicking off anytime from now. Best of luck to me and all of you in this new year!

May the laziest people be the most hardworking this year!

2 comments:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

Bansai for the lazy!

And all the best for the whole Ox year. :D

心。葵 @ plue said...

lol! :D same to you!