Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Monday, August 24, 2009

thoughts are random

because pariah 1 asked me, so here i am.

writing.

wtf.

i don't take commands.

she asked me.

was it?

msn.

you never know the tone of people's voice. or what they really think.

cyberspace killed all the little intimacy people have in between.

or not.

i think.

msn makes life easier.

and harder at the same time.

what happen if one day internet is gone.

computers are gone.

what happen to the human beings behind the computers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo.. i didnt command u le.
I think next time i need to phrase it this way,

" pariah, please update your blog, so that i will know u are still kicking" ( in a sweet and soft voice).

if the internet is gone, i will bug u in person. I will the biggest effing bugger in the world.
BAHAHAHAHAH.. TAN ZU ENG.

plue said...

ree yring hrei.

come back.

i miss u.

and plz, don't use that sick bitch voice can?