Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Saturday, March 06, 2010

all i really want

i think i need to find a balance between life and work.

more often that not, i feel unhappy about work.

it isn't because work isn't treating me well, it's because i am being stubborn and can't let go.

certain things i don't really need to get mad or angry, it's such a small matter but i made it BIG.

so big i got angry and really feel like running away.

and if i did, maybe... i'll regret it.

i hate letting work ruling my emotions and then taking it out on the 1 person. not fair to him. but i got so much anger and bitterness that i just don't know what to do.

retail therapy doesn't help anymore. i'd be happy in a while, and then, i'd be in depression again when i talk about work and other things.

i need a REAL solution. instead of hiding and running.

all i really want is... to be happy.

3 comments:

Vampy said...

I wish that too ...

@BELLA@ said...

hi.. first time dropping comment..

well, i wish the same thing too. but sometimes things are just too stressful and pressuring that I can't seem to get my head out of it all. Wish I could bury my head in sand too sometimes.. :(

The Faux Fashionista said...

I highly recommend Stephen Covey's "7 Habits of Highly Effective People". It really helps put things into perspective so you are always subconsciously aware of what is worth fretting over and what is not :)

I wish I had read it back when I was feeling depressed about work like you are feeling now, so hopefully it will help! The author is quite long-winded, but it really is a helpful book!