Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, June 06, 2010

discovery on a sunday

i suddenly feel so envious, for those who have their dad around with them.

i suddenly rediscover my love for yui's voice.

i suddenly notice one could dance but not sing, but the other could sing/perform but can't dance, and yeah, both have killer smiles that melts me in an instant.

i suddenly notice my behaviour change that i go out on saturdays and stay home on sundays.

i suddenly notice that i actually got this weird habit, of collecting things/ stuff i like.

i suddenly notice i could listen to the same song over and over again. and not getting tired of it.

well, i guess, if i like/ love it enough, why not yeah?

i'll regret my actions later. :)

1 comment:

Jad [Alt] Kaizer said...

I suddenly notice I'm here.