Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Sunday, June 20, 2010

for my ahpa...

so it was ahpa's day. treated him to a simple thai meal. i think he enjoys it. yet i think he feels a little weird and sad.

his girls are all grown up. working. living on their own. they can now pay for themselves. don't need daddy as much as before.

even the past few weeks, when i didn't go home, he actually grumbled at my sisters. telling them your jie jie don't want to come home already. big girl already. got her own life. so sour. so disappointed. i didn't think he would think this way, as i always have the habit of not going home for a while, and then drop by every now and then. it just struck me, my daddy, is being a kid. he'd sulk if i don't see him often enough, because our days are short, and i was always the one being the glue-y kind, sticking to him like mad.

time flies. my ahpa, isn't growing any younger. each time i think of him, being far far away from me, won't be there when i call for him, i always end up crying. is there any way, of avoiding death? i am actually scared... of not having ahpa with me till i grow old... till i die...

2 comments:

Vampy said...

it gives me the same feeling, and i dunno how will i be without him one day. How am i to go on.

plue said...

ye, and it's pretty scary isn't it? >_< i sked thinking of death la sometimes.