Beauty Up My Life Headline Animator

Beauty Up My Life

Thursday, January 26, 2012

that bitter painful feeling

sometimes i wish saying goodbye is easy.

although i know that's just wishful thinking.

so many things right inside of me, and i just don't feel like blurting it out.

no one to tell to, and the people i talk to just gives me the most generic answer ever.

in the end, i face it alone.

i try not to let things show on my face.

i try to swallow that bitter feeling inside of me.

i try to smile and be happy and fingers crossed that i will eventually forget the things that pains me.

but you know, life is weird in a way that it doesn't happen the way you want to.

and so... you know where i am going. :)

it's painful and it still hurts, but life gotta move on.

and i doing my best to move on.





1 comment:

Heidi said...

For all it's worth, *hugs* babe. Be strong. ♥